Tip-a-Canoe and Barbecue, too!
Be a true river rat - begin the day with a canoe trip, savoring the breathtaking views that have inspired so many local artisits followed by a delicious barbecue by Fat Rick's, ice cream from Woodside Farms Creamery and barn dance with music by Crazy in Stereo.
12 noon: Canoe trip
5–7 p.m.: Barbecue by Fat Rick’s and Ice Cream by Woodside Farms
6–10 p.m.: Music featuring Crazy in Stereo
Canoe & Barbecue tickets: $85 to $110 per person
Barbecue & Barn Dance tickets: $60 to $75 per person
Children under 10: Free
Ages 10 – 20: $50 per person
Note: All prices are person and based on 2 people per canoe – confirmation and directions will be emailed to purchaser the week of the event.
Boxed lunches for Canoe trip $15 each – must be ordered in advance – please order when purchasing your ticket.
- Sandwiches with homemade potato chips, fresh fruit & signature chocolate chip cookie
- Firecracker Eggplant Wrap - Crispy eggplant, creamy spicy firecracker sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion & cheddar Jack cheese
- Gorgonzola Steak Wrap - Chopped steak with blue cheese, tomato, lettuce & caramelized onion
- Caprese Panini - Fresh mozzarella, tomato, basil pesto & balsamic greens on ciabatta
- Prosciutto & Brie Panini - Prosciutto de parma, brie cheese, peppery arugula & peach preserves
- Rosemary Beef Panini -Angus roast beef, rosemary aioli, caramelized onion, roasted red peppers, provolone & spinach
- Turkey & Provolone - Thin shaved turkey with provolone, lettuce & mayo on swirl grain bread
- Salad with roll, butter and signature chocolate chip cookie
- Cobb Salad - Romaine with grilled chicken, bacon, egg, tomato, avocado & blue cheese crumbles with honey mustard dressing
- Strawberry Spinach Salad - Field greens with grilled chicken, strawberries, almonds, cucumber, cranberries & feta cheese with raspberry vinaigrette