Take Care of Your Woods for the Future
It may seem unnatural – but it’s true. Woodlands in our region can’t take care of themselves. Under intense pressure from invasive plants, hungry deer, and environmental changes, our woods are in serious danger. They need active management to regenerate and thrive – whether your forest goals are for wildlife, timber harvest, water quality or a combination.
At this free workshop, find out
- why our forests need human help to survive
- how to create and carry out a forest stewardship plan
- sources of funding and technical assistance
- John Nissen, Service Forester, PA Bureau of Forestry
- Ryan Davis, Chesapeake Forests Program Coordinator (PA), Alliance for the Bay
Light refreshments will be served.
Questions? Call 610.388.8386