The Brandywine River Museum of Art offers discounted admission to groups of 15 or more, including complimentary driver and escort admission. Guests can use our Gallery Guide to create a self-guided experience at the museum. Or, with a reservation, they can enjoy a docent-led tour at no additional cost. After-hours tours are available. Please ask for details and associated fees.
- Adults $14
- Seniors (65+) $12
- Students (6+) $6
Note: You must pay as a group to receive the group rates. No other discounts, promotions, or passes can be applied to the group rate.
We offer three off-site tours which are available on a limited basis. Transportation to these locations is by the Brandywine River Museum of Art's shuttle bus only and can accommodate a maximum of 14 people. Each tour last approximately one hour. (Additional fee required).
To schedule your next visit, submit an inquiry online or call 610.388.8333.
- Tours must be booked at least one month in advance.
- Full payment must be received in advance of the group's visit.
- Rates are based on a minimum group size of 15 people or more.
- Guided tours last approximately one hour.
- All guided tours meet in first-floor lobby unless otherwise noted.
- A wheelchair-accessible entrance and elevators are available.
- Complimentary admission is provided for the bus driver and one escort.
- Membership and other discounts do not apply to group admission
Schedule your visit by calling 610.388.8333 or email email@example.com
Our cafeteria-style restaurant seats approximately 80 people and is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. (kitchen closes at 3 p.m.). Visitors can choose from a variety of menu items including:
- freshly prepared sandwiches
- homemade soups
- fresh salad platters
- daily specials
- beer and wine available
Lunch vouchers are available for groups of 15 or more.
$12 Lunch voucher
Includes soup or garden salad, cold sandwich or wrap, cookie or fruit cup and beverage.
$16 Lunch voucher
Includes soup or garden salad, choice of grilled panini, cookie or fruit cup and beverage.
$12.50 High Tea voucher
Includes house-made small scone, tea sandwich, and artisanal coffee or imported hot tea.
$15 Wine and Cheese voucher
Includes one glass of white or red wine and an assortment of cheeses with crackers.
$9.50 Morning Break voucher
Includes a muffin or scone and artisanal coffee or imported hot tea.
The museum shop has a unique selection of gifts inspired by art and nature, including notecards and art reproductions featuring the iconic works of the Wyeth family, handcrafted jewelry, exclusive silk scarves and accessories, toys for children, art activity books as well as books like Treasure Island with famed illustrations by N.C. Wyeth.
The shop is open daily 9:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
You can shop online anytime at The Museum Shop.
When arriving at the Brandywine River Museum of Art in a tour bus, school bus, or shuttle van, please have the driver follow these directions:
- From Route 1, turn (red arrow) onto Hoffman’s Mill Road and enter the museum parking lot (first right.)
- Proceed to the second left, turn and proceed to the next left to the drop off area in front of the museum for both the handicapped entrance and the main entrance.
- After all visitors have exited the bus or van, the driver should proceed to the first left
- (black arrow) to return to Hoffman’s Mill Road, then left to the museum parking lot area to park.
- The designated parking area for buses and vans is in the last bay on the right, near Route 1. Most drivers prefer to back in to this parking space so the vehicle is facing the museum building and can easily pull forward to the front of the museum when it is time to pick up passengers at the entrance when the visit is complete.
- When leaving the museum, follow the path of the green arrow to travel South on Route 1; or turn left (blue arrow) back onto Hoffman’s Mill Road to turn right onto Route 1 North.
GPS ADDRESS: 1 Hoffman’s Mill Road, Chadds Ford, PA 19317
We will work very closely with you to ensure that your visit is a memorable one. If you would like to learn more about the Museum, or discuss your upcoming visit, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.388.8333.
"Our group left the Brandywine uplifted, well fed, and vowing to return and spread the word about your wonderful museum and its staff." - Claire F.
"Fantastic setting for the outstanding art and a special day to be remembered for quite some time." - Betsy B.
"I was thrilled to have such intimate tours led by such knowledgeable docents" - Janice B.
"Everyone enjoyed the food, views, docents' tours and exploring on their own." - Stefanie R.
"We had a splendid visit and thank you to the entire Brandywine River Museum of Art's team for your hospitality." - Bill R.
"Everyone in our group was so pleased to have the opportunity to see the subject and atmosphere around which the Wyeths created their magnificent art, as well as the paintings themselves, a marvelous combination that enhanced everyone's view of the paintings." - Marybeth B.
Make the most of your visit to the Brandywine Valley.
Longwood Gardens Kennett Square, PA - within 10 minutes
Winterthur Museum & Country Estate Winterthur, DE - within 15 minutes
Hagley Museum and Library Greenville, DE - within 20 minutes
Nemours Mansion & Gardens Wilmington, DE - within 25 minutes
Delaware Art Museum within 25 minutes
The Brandywine Valley Conference & Visitors Bureau
Philadelphia less than one hour
Lancaster and Pennsylvania Dutch Country within one hour