Chief Financial Officer
This position provides administrative and clerical support to Chief Financial Officer. The main areas of support include office administration, HR projects including payroll, benefits, full cycle recruiting, and preparation of internal communications regarding benefits and company policies.
Works with all levels of Brandywine staff. Develops relationships with current insurance brokers and providers.
- Coordinates health insurance open enrollment from proofing all communication documents, distributing information packets, recording elections in Paychex as well as communicating with the chosen providers. Provides year-round resource to staff regarding their health insurance questions.
- Coordinates the bi-weekly payroll including data input, salary changes, overtime, etc.
- Full cycle recruiting of new staff including editing position descriptions posting jobs on variety of websites and bulletin boards, screening resumes, initial telephone screening, reference checking.
- General HR administrating including documenting performance revies, salary increases, furloughs, short term disability and other related matters.
- Onboarding of all new staff.
- Execute normal office activities including all incoming/outgoing mail processing, maintenance of employee and office files, CFO’s correspondence, unemployment correspondence, composing internal communications to staff regarding benefits and company policies.
- Business insurance administration and claims management. File and manage claims as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the upmost care and complete confidentiality.
- Must be able to show independent judgement as to alerting senior management to potentially serious issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 year of professional experience working in an executive support capacity.
- Demonstrated expertise in traditional office technology packages including Office 365.
- Experience in payroll administration and demonstrated familiarity with Paychex or similar package.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must have ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail in all work.
- Good organization skills with ability to set priorities and adapt as they shift.
- Reliable transportation to and from the workplace.
To apply, please send resume to Connie Scholz at email@example.com
The Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer.