Office Coordinator – Full Time Position
Chief Financial Officer
This position provides administrative and clerical support to Chief
Financial Officer. The main areas of responsibilities include office administration and staff support such as projects including payroll preparation, benefits, full cycle recruiting, and preparation of internal communications regarding benefits and company policies.
Works with all levels of Brandywine staff. Develops relationships with current insurance brokers and providers.
- Execute normal office activities including all incoming/outgoing mail processing, maintenance of employee and office files, CFO’s correspondence.
- Coordinates health insurance open enrollment from proofing all communication documents, distributing information packets, and recording elections in the insurance portals. Provides year-round resource to staff regarding their health insurance questions.
- Assist in full cycle recruiting of new staff including editing position descriptions posting jobs on variety of websites and bulletin boards, screening resumes, initial telephone screening, reference checking.
- Assist onboarding of all new staff.
- Assists in business insurance administration and claims management. File and manage claims as needed.
- Files Workers’ Compensation claims. Works with provider to track salary replacement payments, physician visits and return to work.
- Assists the finance team (Controller and Accountant) and HR Administrator on projects and grants as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive information with the upmost care and complete confidentiality.
- Must be able to show independent judgement as to alerting senior management to potentially serious issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 year of professional experience working in an executive support capacity.
- Demonstrated expertise in traditional office technology packages including Office 365.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Must have ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attention to detail in all work.
- Good organization skills with ability to set priorities and adapt as they shift.
- Reliable transportation to and from the workplace.
$22–$23 per hour
35 hours / week.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Connie Scholz at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art is committed to building a culturally diverse staff.