Chief of Security
Security officers are responsible for performing routine security procedures and other duties at the Brandywine Conservancy and Museum of Art. They also provide emergency services when required and consider public safety matters.
- Protects the Conservancy & Museum against loss or damage to all assets.
- Provides a safe environment for staff and visitors on Conservancy & Museum of Art properties.
- Follows all security procedures as assigned.
- Responsible for wearing the uniform as specified by the Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with public and other employees regarding issues of safety, security, maintenance, deliveries, etc.
- Ability to perform first aid and CPR. Training will be provided to Security Officers.
- Ability to work some special events (normally between 5pm-9pm) or when museum is open to the public (normally between 9am-4:40pm).
- Ability to undergo a background investigation with no adverse record.
- Ability to stand on hard floor for periods of time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
Starting Salary: $14/hour
To apply, please send your resume to Connie Scholz at [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art is committed to building a culturally diverse staff.