Chief of Security
Special Events Security officers are responsible for performing routine security procedures and other duties at the Brandywine Conservancy and Museum of Art during events. They also provide emergency services when required and consider public safety matters.
In addition to maintaining a good rapport with all Conservancy and Museum personnel, officers must meet and aid the general public visiting the Conservancy & Museum and do so in a manner consistent with good public relations.
- Protects the Conservancy & Museum against loss or damage to all assets.
- Provides a safe environment for staff and visitors on Conservancy & Museum of Art properties.
- Follows all security procedures as assigned.
- Responsible for wearing the uniform as specified by the Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with public and other employees regarding issues of safety, security, maintenance, deliveries, etc.
- Ability to perform first aid and CPR. Training will be provided to Security Officers.
- Ability to work some special events (normally between 4–9 p.m.) and emergency situations as needed.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation with no adverse record.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
To apply, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art is an Equal Opportunity Employer.