As a result of the September 2021 flood, the Brandywine lost much of its equipment, office furniture, computers, and other goods needed for our day-to-day operations. Brandywine is gratefully accepting donations of gifts in-kind to help offset these losses. In-kind gifts are donations of goods, such as a vehicle, art supplies or computer equipment or services. Donated goods can be new or gently used and in good working condition.
The below list contains items we are looking to replace. If you have a new or gently used item on this list that you would like to donate, please contact us at [email protected] or call 610.388.8308.
- Ford E350 or similar-sized van
- Chevy Equinox or similar-sized SUV
- Ford F350 (stake body) truck or similar truck
- Hand tools (e.g., shovels, rakes, snow shovels, pitch forks)
- Landscaping equipment (e.g., garden blowers, string trimmers, hedge trimmers, industrial lawn mowers)
- Battery-operated chainsaws and power washers
- John Deere tractor with implements
- Office furniture (e.g., desks, bookcases, credenzas, chairs)
- Computer equipment
- Art supplies (e.g., markers, crayons, watercolor paints)
- 6-foot and 8-foot folding tables
- Additional supplies & equipment needs, available to purchase directly from Amazon Smile