Potts Meadow Holiday Tree Lighting
Please join us as we begin a new community tradition on Saturday, November 18 for the inaugural Potts Meadow Tree Lighting, presented by the Chadds Ford Barn Shops and the Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art.
The evening’s festivities will take place at the Chadds Ford Barn Shops beginning at 4:30 p.m. and will include:
- Musical performances by students from the Oxford Arts Alliance
- Hot chocolate, gourmet local food, and wine for purchase
- The chance to begin your holiday shopping at the Chadds Ford Barn Shops and pop-up artisan market
- A surprise visit from Santa
- The lighting of the Potts Meadow holiday tree at 5:30 p.m.
Threatened by development in 1967, Potts Meadow was the first piece of property to be acquired and permanently protected by the Brandywine Conservancy, which marks its 50th anniversary this year.
Bring a chair to relax by the fire.
Parking will be available exclusively at the Brandywine River Museum of Art with free shuttle service to the Chadds Ford Barn Shops. No parking will be available at the Barn Shops.