Tastes of Brandywine
Join the Brandywine Conservancy for a virtual culinary experience that includes beers from Victory Brewing Company, delicious chocolates from Éclat Chocolate, and unique jerky from Righteous Felon Craft Jerky – all while connecting with local foodies and learning about the clean water and open space resources that make Chester County such a delicious place to live.
Your tasting journey will be led by:
- Victory co-founder & Brewmaster, Bill Covaleski
- Éclat Chocolate Master Chocolatier, Christopher Curtin
- Righteous Felon Craft Jerky co-founder, Brendan Cawley
February 11, 2021
February Tasting Trio – Sweet and Spicy Palate
- Peruvian Nacional Truffle, CloudWalker Hazy IPA w/ Habanero Meatstick
- Victory Hop Devil Beer Truffle, HopDevil IPA w/ Baby Blues BBQ Beef Jerky
- Caramel Mondiant, Java Latte w/ Victorious BIG Beer & Black Pepper Beef Jerky
Single kit: $75 members; $85 non-members
Registration has closed. For questions, contact [email protected]
Registrants have a choice of three Victory Taproom locations for pick-up.