Tip-a-Canoe and Barbecue, too!
This annual event marks the official start of summer at the Brandywine! Soak up the sun on a canoe trip down the Brandywine River to a backyard BBQ that will tantalize your taste buds. Cool down with fresh ice cream from Woodside Farms Creamery and—once you’ve had your fill—dance the night away with music by Crazy in Stereo.
- Canoe & Barbecue tickets*: $85 to $110 per person
- Barbecue & Barn Dance tickets: $60 to $75 per person
- Ages 10–20: $50 per person
- Children under 10: Free
*Canoe sales have been closed. Tickets to the BBQ are still available. Please contact Kaitlin LeRoy at 610-388-8341 with questions.
Note: All prices are person and based on 2 people per canoe – confirmation and directions will be emailed to purchaser the week of the event.
Some important things to remember:
- All attendees must be registered and will receive a wristband for the day.
- You will get wet on this ride! Water shoes and an extra change of clothes are recommended, as well as a lawn chair or blanket for the BBQ.
- No pets are permitted; service animals specifically trained to aid a guest with a disability are welcome.
- This is a rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable and must be purchased in advance.