Executive Chef, Millstone Café & Catering
To provide excellent customer service to guests at the Millstone Café and to work as a team with the Executive Chef and other staff members.
- Greeting customers in a positive and respectful manner including patience
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu recommendations when requested
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management when necessary
- Performing all server side-work as outlined by the executive chef and management staff. It includes cleaning duties, beverage prep, re-stocking, and general management of the cafe
- Familiar with using a POS system
Part-time (20-29 hours per week)
- Restaurant: 2 years preferred
- Able to carry and lift objects up to 25 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to accommodate a varying schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
To apply, please send your resume to Julianne Ruocco at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.