Executive Chef, Millstone Café & Catering
To provide excellent customer service to guests at the Millstone Café and to work as a team with the Executive Chef and other staff members.
- Greeting customers in a positive and respectful manner including patience
- Taking food and beverage orders and accurately entering them into the ordering system
- Making menu recommendations when requested
- Communicating any food allergy or special nutrition needs to kitchen staff
- Promptly addressing any customer service issues and referring to management when necessary
- Performing all server-side work as outlined by the executive chef and management staff. It includes cleaning duties, beverage prep, re-stocking, and general management of the cafe
- Familiar with using a POS system
Part-time (20-25 hours per week)
- Restaurant: 2 years preferred
- Able to carry and lift objects up to 25 lbs.
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to accommodate a varying schedule including catered events in the evenings, weekends, and holidays
To apply, please send your resume to Connie Scholz at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Brandywine Conservancy & Museum of Art is committed to building a culturally diverse staff.