Virtual Children's Read-Aloud
“The Lion and the Mouse” by Jerry Pinkney
Families with young children are invited to join Museum staff on Zoom for a morning of fun interactive storytelling and artwork engagement. Each family will receive suggestions for connecting to the book at home with craft and sensory exploration ideas. This live, small-group program will be offered at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, January 20 and Thursday, January 27.
Registration is limited for this program. For more details or to sign up for multiple weeks, please contact the education office at [email protected].
Winter Read Aloud Schedule
- January 20: “The Lion and the Mouse” by Jerry Pinkney
- January 27: “Goldilocks and the Three Dinosaurs” by Mo Willems
- February 10: “In My Heart” by Jo Witek
- February 17: “Mina’s White Canvas” by Hyeon-Ju Lee
- February 24: “Extra Yarn” by Mac Barnett
- March 3: “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” by Eric Carle
- March 10: “Are You Eating Candy Without Me?” by Draga Jenny Malesevic
- March 17: “The Tallest Leprechaun” by Emily Grace Koenig