Women's Leadership Virtual Roundtable
Hear from well-known women leaders as they share their advice and reflect on their careers.
In support of the exhibition Votes For Women: A Visual History, a panel of executive corporate leaders will discuss issues that affect women in today’s workplace. The event will be moderated by Carol Arnott-Robbins, founder of NEWS4Women, an organization created to unite women and to provide a powerful voice through programs, information, and an active social network in the community. Panelists will share stories from their varied careers and offer advice on how to position oneself for success.
- Carol Arnott-Robbins, Moderator, Founder, NEWS4Women
- Rev. Dr. Lorina Marshall-Blake, President of the Independence Blue Cross Foundation, Vice President of Community Affairs, Independence Blue Cross
- Patricia Wilson Aden, President & CEO of the African American Museum in Philadelphia
- Funmi Williamson, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations & Chief Customer Officer, PECO
- Jen Roberts, CEO, Business Banking, Chase
- Maya Bowie, GMM, Vice President, Culinary for QVC and HSN
This event is sponsored by Chase, PECO, Qurate Retail Group, the Arcadia Foundation and the Chester County Fund for Women and Girls.