Discover the history and artistic legacy of the Brandywine Valley through a visit to the Brandywine Museum of Art. Visitors have access to six galleries where they can explore our collection of American Art with a particular emphasis in art of the Brandywine region and of the Wyeth family.
There’s always something new here, so check out our exhibitions page when planning your visit to see our current and upcoming exhibitions. With our Millstone Café, groups have the convenience of dining on-site with a remarkable view of the Brandywine River.
Unguided group admission: $16 per person (15 or more people)
Reservations and advance payment are required for groups seeking the discounted group rate. Groups must contact our office at least a week in advance of their visit date to make a reservation. A 10% deposit is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation. Final group numbers and payment are due at least 7 days in advance of your tour.
Please complete the above Reservation Form to book your group visit. A member of our team will then be in touch to help you arrange all the details. If you have questions about tours and would like to speak with someone first, please contact our Group Tours Office at 610.388.8333 or [email protected].
- Current pricing is for the 2023/2024 season.
- Check our hours and admission page for current hours of operation.
- Complimentary admission is provided for one group leader.
- You must pay as a group to receive the group rates. No other discounts, promotions, passes, or museum memberships can be applied to the group rate.
- Groups who do not meet the minimum may still purchase their tickets in advance online at the regular admission rates.
- A wheelchair-accessible entrance and elevators are available. Please disclose any special needs or disabilities to the Group Tours Office when making your reservation so we can best plan and advise you on your visit.
Download our Group Visit FAQ Sheet
Our cafeteria-style restaurant seats approximately 80 people. The kitchen is open Wednesday–Monday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Groups looking to dine on their own in our café can choose from a variety of menu items including:
- freshly prepared sandwiches
- homemade soups
- fresh salad platters
- daily specials
- beer and wine available
Prepaid Group Lunches
Groups also have the opportunity to preorder a boxed lunch ($16 per person) in advance. We highly encourage this for groups with limited time—or that are larger than 20. The Group Tours Office must be notified at least two weeks in advance if your group would like to add this option onto their reservation.
All boxed lunches include the following:
- Sandwich (preselect up to three options)**
- Side Salad
- Bag of Chips
- Clementine, Apple, or Banana
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Beverage – Iced Tea or Lemonade
**Sandwiches are to be chosen at least two weeks in advance of the group’s visit. Please select three options from the list. All sandwiches can be made Gluten-Free upon advance request. The Group Leader must inform the Group Tours Office of any special dietary concerns as soon as possible. A detailed list of ingredients and potential allergens is available upon request.