Discover the history and artistic legacy of the Brandywine Valley through a visit to the Brandywine River Museum of Art. Visitors have access to six galleries where they can explore our collection of American Art with a particular emphasis in art of the Brandywine region and of the Wyeth family.
There’s always something new here, so check out our exhibitions page when planning your visit to see our current and upcoming exhibitions. With our Millstone Café, groups have the convenience of dining on-site with a remarkable view of the Brandywine River.
Unguided group admission: $14 per person (15 or more people)
Reservations and advance payment are required for groups seeking the discounted group rate. Groups must contact our office at least a week in advance of their visit date to make a reservation. A 10% deposit is required at the time of booking to hold your reservation. Final group numbers and payment are due at least 7 days in advance of your tour.
Please contact the Group Tours Office to schedule your next visit.
- Current pricing is for the 2020/2021 season.
- Complimentary admission is provided for one group leader.
- You must pay as a group to receive the group rates. No other discounts, promotions, passes, or museum memberships can be applied to the group rate.
- Groups who do not meet the minimum may still purchase their tickets in advance online at the regular admission rates.
- A wheelchair-accessible entrance and elevators are available. Please disclose any special needs or disabilities to the Group Tours Office when making your reservation so we can best plan and advise you on your visit.
|Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the safety of our guests, lunches for groups will be accommodated on a case-by-case basis. We are unable to offer any buffet lunches for the foreseeable future.|
Our cafeteria-style restaurant seats approximately 80 people. The kitchen is open Wednesday–Monday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Groups looking to dine on their own in our café can choose from a variety of menu items including:
- freshly prepared sandwiches
- homemade soups
- fresh salad platters
- daily specials
- beer and wine available
Prepaid Group Lunches
Groups also have the opportunity to preorder either a boxed lunch ($12 per person) or buffet lunch ($14 per person) in advance. We highly encourage this for groups with limited time—or that are larger than 20. The Group Tours Office must be notified at least two weeks in advance if your group would like to add this option onto their reservation.
All buffet lunches include the following menu:
- An assortment of three sandwiches**
- Brandywine Mushroom Soup or Garden Salad*
- Fruit Cup
- Beverage – coffee, tea, iced tea, lemonade
All boxed lunches include the following:
- Sandwich (preselect up to three options)**
- Bag of Chips
- Clementine, Apple, or Banana
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Beverage – Iced Tea or Lemonade
*The Brandywine Mushroom soup is offered to groups seasonally between October 1–March 31, while the Garden Salad is offered seasonally between April 1–September 31.
**Sandwiches are to be chosen at least two weeks in advance of the group’s visit. Please select three options from the list. All sandwiches can be made Gluten-Free upon advance request. The Group Leader must inform the Group Tours Office of any special dietary concerns as soon as possible. A detailed list of ingredients and potential allergens is available upon request.