Concerts in the Courtyard: Black Horse Motel
Philadelphia's Black Horse Motel crafts its genre-fluid city folk sound by taking traditional folk instrumentation and lyrics, blending them with Americana roots, rock, blues, and country influences and tying it all together with rich vocal harmonies. The resulting sound is infectiously foot-stomping, heart-breaking, familiar and new. The band released Parable, a 5-song EP, in January 2017 and is planning to release a new EP in early summer 2018. The current 4-piece group is made up of Desiree Haney(cello/keys/vocals), Megan Manning (drums/percussion, vocals), Galen Fitzpatrick (guitar/dobro/vocals), and Ryann Lynch (fiddle/vocals).
Food available for purchase
$15 per plate
- Pollo alla Diabla: Cherry Pepper-OJ-Yogurt Marinated ½ Game Hens
- Grilled Bratwurst: Fennel, Peppers, Onions, Potato Roll
- Pesto Veggie Skewers
- Cucumber-Apple-Onion Salad: Lemon Crème Fraiche, Sumac
- Corn Pudding
- Pasta Salad: Rotini, Tomato, Zucchini, Salami, Feta, White Balsamic Vin.
- Mexican Street Corn: Lime Mayo, Queso Fresco, Chile Piquin
- Summer Berry Jell-O