Virtual Children's Read-Aloud
“Festival of Colors” by Kabir Sehgal and Surishtha Sehgal
Families with young children are invited to join Museum staff on Zoom for a morning of fun interactive storytelling and artwork engagement. Each family will receive suggestions for connecting to the book at home with craft and sensory exploration ideas.
Registration is limited for this program. For more details or to sign up for multiple weeks, please contact the education office at [email protected].
Fall Virtual Read Aloud Schedule
- September 14: Milo Imagines the World
- October 7: “Luna Loves Art” by Joseph Coelho
- October 12: The Magical Garden of Claude Monet
- October 14: “This is Not My Hat” by Jon Klassen
- October 21: “Katie Meets the Impressionists” by James Mayhew
- October 28: “Room on the Broom” by Julia Donaldson
- November 4: “Festival of Colors” by Kabir Sehgal and Surishtha Sehgal
- November 9: Don't Feed the Coos
- November 11: “And I Paint It: Henriette Wyeth’s World” by Beth Kephart