Children's Read-Aloud Tour
“Arlo Draws an Octopus” by Lori Mortensen
Young children and their grown-ups hear a story, interact with art in the Museum and make their own creative works in this popular program. This program will be held at The Brandywine River Museum of Art.
Advance registration is requested for this in-person program. Questions? Contact the Education office at 610-388-8382 or [email protected].
Fall Read Aloud Schedule
- October 6: “Arlo Draws an Octopus” by Lori Mortensen
- October 13: “Olivia” by Ian Falconer
- October 20: “Bird, Butterfly, Eel” by James Prosek
- October 27: “Frankencrayon” by Michael Hall
- November 3: "Maybe Something Beautiful" by F. Isabel Campoy and Theresa Howell
- November 10: “A Way with Wild Things” by Larissa Theule and Sara Palacios