What Do You Love About Bike the Brandywine?
Each year we ask our riders what they love most about our Bike the Brandywine ride, which winds through the stunning Brandywine Creek Greenway in Pennsylvania. Here are just a few of your answers and some stunning shots from the past few rides. The ride benefits the clean water and open space programs of the Brandywine Conservancy and is one of the best times of year to visit the spaces we’ve helped protect since we were founded over fifty years ago.
1. "The landscape, of course, is one of the loveliest in the world."
2. "The backroads and views of horse farms and old buildings. Also the covered bridge!"
3. "Supporting the cause, the perfect ride!"
4. "Excellent organization and well stocked rest areas."
5. "Great camaraderie with fellow riders."
6. "Very friendly staff! Great ride and the volunteer support is terrific."
7. "Seeing the signs on land permanently protected by the conservancy!"
8. "Love that you can pick up packet in advance—that makes it a lot easier."
9. "Lunch at the finish was excellent. Thanks to Victory for the beer!"
10. "The ride was BY FAR the most beautiful, scenic ride I’ve ever done, and I’ve been cycling for over 25 years!"
We look forward to seeing you at the 4th Annual Bike the Brandywine on September 28th!