Hot Vanilla Milk Recipe
'Tis the season for curling up with a nice mug of something warm and delicious. When I'm looking for a sweet treat, I like to enjoy a nice Hot Vanilla Milk—a perfect alternative to Hot Chocolate. I have been making this since I was little, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 8 oz. milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small pot.
- Heat on the stove over medium heat stirring frequently until the sugar is dissolved and the milk is hot.
- Pour into a mug and enjoy!
Pro Tip: Top the Hot Vanilla Milk with marshmallows, candy cane pieces, sprinkles, or whipped cream for extra yummy fun!